Terms & Conditions
Welcome to woodalogy.com
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THESE TERMS APPLY TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WOODALOGY WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW THESE TERMS AND TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
Who We Are
As used in the Terms and on the Site, "woodalogy.com, Woodalogy, Site, We, Us" refers to our company, Woodalogy Resources.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time, upon notice to you, by your last provided email, by posting on the Site or by any other reasonable means of communication. You confirm your acceptance of the modifications or updates by continuing to use the Site.
Shipping and Processing
Our shipping and processing charges are intended for the cost of processing your order, handling and packing the products you purchase and delivering them to you. We encourage you to also review detailed information about our shipping and processing fees.
This Site, including all of its information and contents such as photographs, images, text, data, wallpapers, icons, characters, artwork, graphics, page layout, form, music, sound, messages, software and the code used to generate the pages on the Site (collectively, the "Materials"), is the property of Woodalogy Resources. You may not download, upload, copy, print, display, reproduce, publish, license, post, distribute, or otherwise use any Materials from the Site in whole or in part for any public or commercial purpose without written permission from Woodalogy. We are the owner and authorized user of the Woodalogy brand as well as any other registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, titles and product names appearing on the Site, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the Materials on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. You may not use any of Our names or trademarks without Our express written consent.
Use of the Site
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Materials and other information contained on the Site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site; any collection and commercial use of any photographs or other Materials published on the Site; any non-personal use of Our product names, listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site; any downloading, copying, or other use of the Site or the Materials for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may use the Site only as permitted by law. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by Us and our licensors. The licenses granted by Us to you automatically terminate if you do not comply with these Terms.
You are responsible for your use of the Site, and for any use of the Site made using your account. Our goal is to create a positive, purposeful, and safe user experience. Hence, We prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to Woodalogy. When you use the Site, you may not:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people's intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Web Site or mobile applications;
- transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any pages contained in the Site;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Site; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
The Site may allow you to upload, submit, store, send, or receive content and data such as comments, reviews and photos ("User Content"). You may also submit User Content in the other ways that you interact with Us such as through social media, by email, by phone, and otherwise. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that User Content.
When you upload, post, submit, send, or receive any User Content to or through the Site, you give Us permission to reproduce and use your User Content as follows: you grant to Us and those we work with a license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as translations, adaptations, or other changes we make so that User Content works better with the Site), publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute your User Content. This license is for the purpose of operating and improving the Site, to develop new products and services, and for other Woodalogy marketing purposes, including without limitation in catalogues, email and other customer communications, store materials and other marketing. We may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote Woodalogy or the Site. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. This license is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights under this license anywhere in the world. Lastly, this license is perpetual, meaning that our rights under this license continue even after you stop using the Site.
You promise that:
- you own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give us the rights described above; and
- your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
- We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason with or without notice. We may remove User Content from the Site for any reason with or without notice.
The Site may include open-source components, which are licensed for use and distribution under applicable open-source licenses. Use of any open-source components is governed by and subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable open-source license.
Hyperlinks to other Sites
To the extent our Site contains hyperlinks to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which Woodalogy does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any hyperlink thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.