Woodalogy collects information from you through:
- Account registration and product administration of your account
- Requests or questions you submit to us via forms of email (e.g., support forms, feedback forms)
- Your communications and dealings with us
- Your requests for customer support and technical assistance
- Your participation in our surveys
How Woodalogy may use your data include:
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - Maintaining accurate contact and registration data, delivering comprehensive customer support, offering products, services and features that may interest you and enabling you to participate in surveys. We also use your data to deliver a tailored experience, personalize the services and communications you receive and create recommendations based your use of services.
- TRANSACTION SUPPORT - Assisting you in completing transactions and orders of our products or services, administering your account, processing payments, arranging shipments and deliveries and facilitating repairs and returns.
- PRODUCT SUPPORT & IMPROVEMENT - Improving the performance and operation of our products, services and support, including warranty support and timely updates and alerts to ensure the continued operation of the device or service.
- ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS - Responses to your inquiries or requests, service completion or warranty-related communications, safety recall notifications, or applicable corporate updates related to mergers, acquisitions or divestitures.
- SECURITY - Maintaining the integrity and security of our websites, products, features and services and preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity that might compromise your information.
- BUSINESS OPERATIONS - Conducting ordinary business operations, including verifying your identity, conducting business research, analytics and quality assurance purposes.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAW - Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, court orders, government, and law enforcement requests, to operate our services and products properly and to protect ourselves and our customers and to solve any customer disputes.
When We Share Information with Third Parties
Our Service Providers
We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data analysis and management, promotional services, etc. We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
Law Enforcement and Courts
In certain instances, we may disclose your contact information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to Woodalogy or to others. We may also disclose your contact information when we believe the law or legal process requires it.
Opting Out of Marketing /Updating Your Information
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive direct marketing from us, kindly unsubscribe from our newsletter.
If you would like to update or correct your email address, mailing address or other contact information with us, you may login your account to edit it or you may contact us via email.
We contact you only in ways compatible with your communications choices. Hence, we take reasonable steps to make sure that your contact information is accurate, complete, current, and otherwise reliable.
While we strive to protect your information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our site, and you do so at your own risk.
We urge you to keep any password that you establish with us in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
Links to Third Party Web Sites